Friday, January 22, 2010

Croissants for Haiti


Today, in the midst of pouring rain and hail I drove my ass to Santa Monica to help my buddy Greg deliver food from one of his clients to the "Hope for Haiti" telethon organized by George Clooney and Wyclef Jean. Besides the scary road conditions, it was a cool trip to make. In some small way I feel like I've made a contribution by helping to feed the Hollywood types that will turn around and make Haiti some money for earthquake relief. Another cool thing was being to venture on to the CBS Television City lot. I've never been on it, so it was neat to see the bungalow where shows like 'The Price is Right' is produced. Later on tonight I venture to Newport Beach to attend an awards dinner and then to Santa Monica for one of my good friends' going away party at Bodega wine. Wish this rain would quick it.

No comments: