Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rainy Day Dreaming

It's been a dark, gloomy day today. Somehow it's already almost 6PM. Luckily I've made it a productive one, starting with Barry's Bootcamp at 8, made lunch, cleaned the kitchen, my desk, room and even did a load of laundry. I think it was during my post work out session of "Real Time with Bill Maher" that I started exploring something that I've put on the back burner for years. Not sure if this is given the fact that I'm 10 years into my career, and I feel like a change may be good but I'm dreaming hard about the possibility of joining the Foreign Service with the Department of State.

Of course it's not an overnight thing, nothing really is. The optimism in this potential direction was that the first time I took the exam, I almost passed. To the point that the invited me back. So I'm going to do my research and study to potentially become a diplomat. How sexy is that? :-)

No comments: